Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shit you should like

Make Believe - promo video from Make Believe Clothing on Vimeo.

This is a new segment I am going to call, "Shit you should like". I don't know exactly what I will be featuring every time, but get off my camel toe already, I am just getting started. This is a puss-anal (oooh that looks so much worse than I wanted it to) ahem personal recommendation.

Full disclosure (I think that is a club somewhere in Iowa, but I am pretty sure they are full nude, which I don't prefer. I call those clubs juice boxes because they don't serve alcohol and they are forever waving their clits in the wind and occasionally that wind isn't so fresh, but I digress)-My brother in law has a clothing line called Make Believe, before you get your snatch in a snit, or your nits in an uproar, I shall demonstrate why I like it and then you can decide if I am a promotional whore of the high class variety or of the $2 crack persuasion.

1. He has some amazing shirts (this one is my current favorite ) and even though they have been worn by some super famous people (hey, we've already established that I have no shame, so why start now), he didn't jack up the price like douchebag from Doucheachusetts so that regular people couldn't afford them without selling a kidney. $25 bucks is pretty fucking awesome for a t-shirt these days. That will leave you enough to buy lots of other shit, like stripper shoes, or some glitter, or something to cover your vag with- like panties or whatever. You can figure out your own fucking budget, I'm not getting paid to deal with your personal financial issues.

2. They are the best option I've seen yet for when you have to cover your tits. By all means, show them off, but when they just absolutely must be covered, grab one of these if you like them.

3. Boy works his goddamn ass off - so much respect for a person who risks everything and relies on his own hard work. He's built this company on his own talent. Why should you care about that? The only thing your brother-in-law ever did was fuck your sister -oooh snap.  This is probably the part where I admit that I know he totally did my sister because she's all knocked up. I am so excited about this aunt business, but that is another story for another day.

4. They are for dudes and for ladies. Some of them are made in girly shirts and other ones are totally unisexy. Yeah, I fucking said it.

We are ever so proud of his ass. He has a new line coming out at the end of this month. I'd love to hear about some stuff that you guys like that I can check out. Whether it is a book, music, blogs, artwork, makeup- anything you are in to- I'll check it out. Free booby love to anyone who shows up in class with a Make Believe t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment