Lots of girls have made cd's for us over the years and they are all named Dance class, CD for Adena, or some variant of Sexy Pole Music. The problem with all mixed CD's is that there is no one name for them and though I poke fun at that when I am digging through the CD's looking for dance music. I had the same problem when I made a CD, absolutely no clue what to name it, so I named it Jaime made this 2011, lick my butt if you don't like it.
When creating your playlist of doom please keep a few things in mind:
1. we really try to avoid songs with the N word. Yes, I am aware that sailors stand with mouths agape when I fire off some colorful language, but one word you won't hear me say or see me type is the N word. It's just fucking horrible and offensive and I don't care what color your skin is, I think it is beyond low-class to throw it around and we would hate to offend someone else who has a far more personal relationship with that word than I'll ever see.
2. Please make an entire CD, one that is about an hour and 15 minutes long. A cd with 3 songs on it totally chaps my ass and not in a good way.
3. For fuck's sake name it something that identifies what it is - Sarah- fave 80s pop- or some such shit. (I didn't do that, but I was being an ass and even if I hadn't put my name on it, people would have known it was me because, well, I'm an ass.)
4. It would be nice to have a variety of different kinds of music on one CD. Change up the tempo, don't use all the same artist.
5. We don't use country music, it doesn't lend itself well to pole dancing and also, I hate it and I control the CD player.
6. If you love it, ignore all the shit I said above. If you love it, someone else will too, and if they don't well fuck them and dance your own ass off.
I lean toward the hard rock, so most of the songs on my CD are hard rock, but there are a few slower warm-up songs, and a few unexpected songs sprinkled in. here's the track list:
- Me So Horny ~ Richard Cheese
- Tainted Love ~ Marilyn Manson
- Psychotic Girl ~The black keys
- I'll Be Your Man ~ The Black Keys
- Cypress Grove ~ Clutch
- The Path Before Me ~ The Buffalo Killers
- Sweet Charity ~ Mr. Bungle
- She Rides ~ Danzig
- Fuck You ~ Cee-lo
- Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off ~ Panic! At the Disco
- Cold Hard Bitch ~ JET
- Fat Bottom Girls ~ Queen
- Sugar Daddy ~ Soundtrack from Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- What!? ~ Rob Zombie
- Porn Star Dancing ~ My Darkest Days Featuring Ludacris
- Knockers ~ The Darkness
- Kinda I Want To ~ Nine Inch Nails
- Motherless Child ~ Clutch
- Wynona's Big Brown Beaver ~ Primus