Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2014

Covering the Spread

How is it that after 8ish years of dancing I have managed to find every possible combination of panties/shorts that decide to go all fucking Thunderdome while I am trying to twirl about? Maybe the two garments enter, one garment leaves is how Tina Turner came to her legendary ass shaking.

As for me, I will continue my quest to find a series of drawers/shorts that won't leave me yanking and pulling or catching a breeze on my lady bits. My soul inti-mates are out there somewhere. Those elusive, perfect panties that neither ride nor bunch, neither wedge nor camel.  If you, too, are experiencing a civil war reenactment in your nether regions while trying to dance, then you feel my pain and I wish you goddess-speed in your journey to your soul panties. If you have found some magic shorts, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment